Friday, December 21, 2007

You're Having Twins

Wow how much can change in your life in the blink of an eye. One minute we were in the ultrasound room just hoping the baby was looking ok and waiting to find out what it was. The next minute, the ultrasound technician is telling us we are having twins. Wow was yesterday just all a blur. We will have to rethink everything.

The day before the ultrasound, I thought I would find a cute IT'S A GIRL and IT'S A BOY signs, and then I would put which one it was on the blog. But now I get to put both because we are having one of each. : )










2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh I am so excited. Im one excited AUNT! I got my wish of being able to buy blue boy clothes, but for the girl, i'll be nice and buy it a cute girlie outfit! All I have to say is thank god Neala was stuck with the twins for that generation. All Smiles. :-)

Kendra said...

I am BEYOND excited!!! Boy and a Girl How PERFECT!!!!