Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy Weekend

Last weekend was a very busy weekend. We had a wonderful time though.
Some of my family....my mom and 2 sisters (Kendra and Andrea) were in town. Also, some of Dave's family were here too.....his mom, his brother and sister-in-law (Chuck and Deanna) and their daughter (Jennifer). It was nice to spend time with all of them. We were so glad that they drove and/or flew a long way to be here.

For Friday night, I planned a surprise birthday dinner for Dave's 50th. It's a couple months early, but in a couple months we will be too busy to go out to dinner. I invited some of Dave's close friends and family and we celebrated with dinner at Heart in Hand Restaurant. We had a wonderful time with all of our guests and I was glad that it was still a surprise for him.
On Saturday, I had a baby shower. We had a great time and I am very thankful for all the gifts that I received. I appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness.... especially with the twins coming soon. Special thanks goes out to Courtney and Annette for planning and making it a great event.

No comments: