Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Bike Ride

Here are pictures of Alex and Aubrey getting ready for their first bike ride.
Alex rode with Dave and Aubrey rode with me. They actually seemed to like it. It was a short ride. Maybe next time we can add a few more miles.....we just didn't want to push our luck.
On Friday night, we all clapped and danced around the living room with our helmets on to get them used to them. (I am glad no one saw us, we probably looked very silly.) Then, we did the bike ride on Saturday.

Alex looks a little nervous, but he enjoyed the ride.

Aubrey has such a small head that her helmet seems huge.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

OMG, I dont know how to describe what I am thinking, just that Alex has that look like, "oh no, what are they doing 2 me & what am i getting myself into" & Aubrey has the look like,"check me out, I look good in this helmet & I am going for a ride"! P.S. Neala, I would of loved to of been a fly on the wall, while you, Dave, & the babies danced & clapped around the house with the helmets on! lol