Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oops!



Back when Alex and Aubrey were just sitting up, we took pictures of them and compared them to Dave and I. Aubrey was wearing the same jeans I wore as a child. (see picture)
Well I goofed because my Mom told me that she had given me the necklace and bracelet that was in that picture and I just did not believe her because I couldn't find it. I thought either she was loosing her mind or I had lost the bracelet and necklace. Well needless to say, my Mom was right once again. (I hate when that happens!) I had the bracelet and necklace. It was on one of the few baby dolls that I had saved from when I was a little girl. Last weekend I was going through my box of stuff from my childhood and sure enough it was right there. So here we are trying them on Aubrey.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtney R said...

Aww! That is sweet!