Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting There

Earlier this month my laptop died, so we ordered a replacement. It came in the mail Dec 23rd. So in my little spare time these last few days, I have been trying to get my old pictures from my backup drive onto the new laptop. Finally that task is complete and I also have the more recent pictures from Christmas on the laptop as well. This took much longer than I thought. So even though the pictures are all ready to go, I am exhausted and ready for bed. All my family and friends who read this blog will have to wait a few more days until I get the Christmas pictures on the blog.

However, I do have a few minutes to add that Alex and Aubrey had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we ventured out in the cold to walk to get a sandwich at Subway. It was a beautiful walk and we were all bundled up so it didn't seem too cold. Next to Subway is a hair cutting place. So at the last minute, we decided to get Aubrey's hair cut. This was her first real hair cut at a salon. She did so well sitting there. I think she liked all the attention she was getting. Her hair is a little short, but makes her look cute. After we got back home, we got ready for Christmas Eve Service at my church. On Christmas morning, Alex and Aubrey were so excited to see all their presents under the tree. They had a great time opening each one. Dave and I were so happy to see the excitement in their faces. The smiles and laughs were wonderful.

Well now to bed. Back to work tomorrow. If only the spirit of Christmas could last all year long.

Neala

No comments: