Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shiloh and Stubby

Our family had another loss today. My sister, Kendra, had two wonderful dogs. Shiloh and Stubby. Last week, Shiloh (on left) had to be put to sleep due to advanced stage cancer. Then today, Stubby (on right) passed away unexpectedly due to a blood clot. We will all miss Kendra's dogs. Just yesterday, Alex saw a picture of Shiloh and said "Shiloh".



Our prayers go out to Kendra at this time.
Our prayers also go out to Andrea who was the best dog sitter around.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney R said...

Oh no, how awful! Our prayers go out to Kendra as well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Sorry originally I posted under Mom's name... Thank you Neala for posting. I miss them both so much. I am not looking forward to going home for the first time without them there. It is gonna stink. Thank you Courtney for your prayers. I appreciate it!

Kendra