Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dinner Time

Many year ago, when my sister Andrea lived with me, my Mom and Dad sent us these yard decorations. I have hung onto them. In fact, I think 2 of them are Andrea's. But I will try to keep that a secret.

Anyway, I have kept them and never really knew what to do with them. Last August when we moved into our new house, I had them set up near our back face near the woodpile. Well, Aubrey decided they needed to be rearranged. They each needed to be by some green food, so they could eat dinner. I guess Aubrey is watching out for them.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is too funny! yes I do remember them Neala, but you can have mine since Aubrey is doing such a good job feeding them! :)

Kendra said...

That is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! She is looking out for her pets. :0) I just LOVE her!