Monday, November 21, 2011

Fall Leaves

Ok, is it crazy for me to admit that I like to rake fall leaves.  Well at least once or maybe only once.  Then I like them to be all gone and my yard clean again.  I think Dave wants that too.  Most of the time he collects them with the lawn mower, but on Saturday, I suggested that the kids help us make a pile so they could play in it.  Alex and Aubrey are great workers and took their job of making a pile very seriously.
But after just a couple minutes, it was time to play.  They loved playing in the leaves.   There was even a pile of leaves at the bottom of the playground slide that they would slide into (for some reason, I don't have any pictures of that).   We can't wait to do it again next year. 




And, if all the leaves that fell after we raked and mowed on Saturday would miraculously disappear, that would be great too!


2 comments:

Kendra said...

Looks like they had a really good time! ;0) You are right though...they did take it seriously...well for a little bit anyway. In the one picture of Alex he has the most serious face I have ever seen on him. ;0) Too cute!

Courtney R said...

So fun! We love doing that too.