Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

While we were in Florida, they had a cold front come through. It did get a little chilly and really windy. We were wishing we had taken our winter jackets. However, we didn't have our heavy jackets, so we opted to run around a park. I had found recommendations for a neat park near my Mom's house, so we decided to check it out. Alex and Aubrey had a nice time playing on the playground. We are going to have to remember this park for the next time we are visiting.




This park also had this funky slide.  I have to admit that it was a fun slide to go down.  Aubrey loved it.  But I also have to admit that it was a tiny bit scary.  The ironic thing about this slide is that I just got an email today from the Consumer Products Safety Commision that said the slide had been voluntarily recalled due to injuries.  I am glad that Aubrey stayed safe on it and glad she had fun while she could.