Monday, July 30, 2012

Cousins in North Carolina

A week ago, we went down to North Carolina to visit Dave's Mom and Family.   While we were there, we were glad that we had the chance to spend some time with Dave's niece's kids.  They are twins as well.   Alex and Aubrey enjoyed playing and laughing with them.

A and B had their sunglasses on, so Alex and Aubrey had to go get theirs out of their suitcases. 

While we were in NC, we went to a local children's museum.  We had been there once before, but Alex and Aubrey enjoyed it again.
 
 

Enjoying a tea party on a minature train.
(This picture didn't turn out very well, but I really like it so I tried to fix it a little bit.)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Looks like everyone had a GREAT time! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. It seems like I haven't seen them in forever and it has only been a couple months.

I love the last picture! I think it makes it look old fashioned. Very cool!