Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of 4 Year old Preschool

Last Monday, Alex and Aubrey started their first day of 4 year old preschool.  They attend three mornings a week.  For the first time, they are in different classes. So far, they seem to enjoy the different classrooms.

After class, Aubrey said, "The teacher gave us carrots for a snack and they feel so good in my tummy."  She has never enjoyed eating carrots before.  She couldn't stop talking about it.  She was so excited that she ate carrots.  She even asked if we had some at home.  Unfortunately, this was one of the few times I didn't have any at home.

All the other kids in Alex's class drew one picture, but Alex drew two.  He had to draw one for Aubrey.  I thought that was so cute.

 
 
 
 
 


Alex and Aubrey are growing up so fast.   Oh my!  Where did my little babies go?

1 comment:

Courtney R said...

Love the pictures and the chalkboards! Very cute!