Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas with my Family

Last weekend, we went up to Michigan to spend time with my family.  We had a great time and it was wonderful to spend time with my family over the holidays.  We miss having family around over the holidays, so I was thankful to have this chance to see them.

Our flights were on time, so that made for an even better vacation. 
We have been known not to be as lucky. 

After we arrived in Michigan, we met up with my sister Andrea, my sister Kendra, her fiance Rob, and my niece Olivia and we went to Greenfield Village Holiday Nights.  We thought it was going to rain, but the rain held off (except a slight mist) and we enjoyed the evening.


Alex and Aubrey

Kendra, Rob, and Olivia

Andrea trying to stay warm.  : )

The next day, we opened gifts in the hotel room.  First we opened these cute owl hats that my Mom made.  The kids loved them and they are adorable.

(I am not sure what Alex had all over his shirt...hmmmm)

Aubrey opening her Tangled gift from Aunt Andrea.

Alex opening his Lego garbage truck from Aunt Andrea.

Posing with their Scensy Buddies from Aunt Kendra.

Olivia...isn't she such a cutie.  She loved playing with Alex's cars.

No comments: