Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Their Real Birthday

We had Alex and Aubrey's gymnastics birthday party on April 27th, but their real birthday is April 28th.   Alex and Aubrey got all confused as to when their birthday was, so we decided to just to celebrate it for the record on April 27th (the day of their gymnastics party).  We decided to treat April 28th as just a regular day.  But I couldn't resist and I pulled out the remaining pieces of their cake and stuck in 2 candles and we sang Happy Birthday again on the 28th of April (their real birthday).

 
 

They love singing and blowing out candles, so it was well worth it to celebrate for one more day.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

So next time you FOOL your children into thinking their birthday is a different day you should warn the rest of your family. Heehee.... It was very hard on me being accused by a 5-year old that when I called him on his "real" birthday that I was "late"...and being told "it must be because you are on 'Michigan time' and we are on 'Virginia time'". Heeheehee!!! HILARIOUS! I got a good laugh out of it though! :)

Andrea said...

Hahaha, Kendra that is funny!!!

Neala n Dave said...

Sorry Kendra! But now we have a funny story to tell. I will be sure to tell you next year what day we celebrate their birthday! : ) LOL