Sunday, July 14, 2013

Computer Troubles : (

Last week, after we got back from our trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and High Point, North Carolina, my computer started giving me a hard time and then just wouldn't turn on.  After taking my laptop to the computer repair shop and giving them some (make that a lot of) money, it is now working.  However, I have had to reinstall everything....including my pictures from my external hard drive.

This is just a note to my friends out there.  Keep all of your pictures and files on a backup somewhere...however you choose.  I would have lost 8 years of pictures if I had not done that.

I still need to do a little cleanup on my computer.   I have to get everything back to where it was before the crash happened.   I hope to be able to post some new pictures soon.

Neala

No comments: