Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Eve Presents

On Christmas Eve, we opened presents in the morning and in the evening.  Normally we just do it after Christmas Eve Church Service, but I knew my sister, Kendra, was giving them a movie.  Since I had to work in the morning from home, I needed something to entertain the kids for a few hours.   They loved opening the movie and then they loved watching the movie, Turbo.
 

After Christmas Eve service, we opened another few gifts.   The kids loved their Christmas pajamas, their new toy/game, and a new Christmas tree ornament.


 
  
 

  
Then we set out cookies and eggnog for Santa as well as some carrots, nuts, and raisins for the reindeer.
 

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I am so glad that the PJs and movie worked out for them. :)
Olivia was VERY excited that Aubrey's PJs came with a set for her dolly. She wanted to keep them though for the doll that "AUBEEEEEEE" gave her. :)

They look like they had a PERFECT Christmas!

Kendra said...

I forgot to ask you...Did they like opening the many layers of wrapping paper that I used to wrap their movie and popcorn?