Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cub Scout BB Range

Ok, I have to admit that I have a hard time with this.  I grew up in a family where we didn't even have squirt guns in our house.   So to have my little kids try out BB guns I not quite sure what to think. 
 
However, during our recent Cub Scout campout, we went ahead and gave it a try especially since it was under the direction of the BB Gun Ranger.  It started with a comprehensive safety discussion.  Then Alex got to give it a try.  Since there was some extra time, Aubrey got to give it a try.   They also got to do archery as well.   We don't have any pictures of that because they both went at the same time, so Dave and I had to help with that one.

Alex earned two belt loops for Archery and BB Guns.  He was so excited when he received the belt loops at a recent Cub Scout Pack meeting.
  




No comments: