Thursday, September 22, 2011

Attempting to get a picture

On their first full morning of preschool, we tried to get another picture. Well this is our attempt at trying to get a picture of the both of them looking forward and smiling. This has become a difficult task for us. : )


(Aubrey had a run in with the pavement so she has a little sore under her nose.)

I wanted to add that their first real day of preschool went well. They both almost ran into the classroom. They knew there were lots of fun toys in there....and there was paint. : ) Paint ended up being the hard part of the day. Aubrey painted a picture during class and it was left on the drying rack to dry. She was really upset when she had to leave without her painting. She was happy to get her painting the next week. I am so glad that we found a nice preschool for them to go attend. At first Alex and Aubrey didn't want to go to preschool, but now they are so excited to go. I think they weren't quite sure what preschool was all about, but now they realize its fun.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! It is so crazy! All the pictures are AWESOME! I miss you ALL!!!

Andrea said...

I miss you all too & yes they are growing up way too fast! Not sure if I like the fact that they are in preschool!