Monday, October 22, 2012

Stickers Gone Wild

People who know me will wonder what has gotten into me.   I am trying to allow messes every once in a while.  So here is an attempt at letting kids be kids.  The crazy part about this is that I encouraged this.



It entertained Alex and Aubrey for hours. They worked into the night.



The finished product the next day!  It does look very festive and it will be on the window for a couple weeks until Halloween.  I told Dave that we both have to resist the urge to take it off early.


(Please note that, yes, these stickers are easy to remove.  They are reusable and come off very easily.  Although with the hundreds that are there, it may take a while.)

2 comments:

Tamarra said...

Haha.. this is hilarious and seriously awesome :)

Neala n Dave said...

I thought of you as I wrote this and how nothing could be out of place when we were roommates. : )