Friday, November 2, 2012

Dave's Work Expo

A couple weekends ago (I am getting a tiny bit behind), Alex, Aubrey, Dave, and I went to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Expo.  This expo caters mostly to families and younger kids.  Alex and Aubrey had a great time seeing some of their favorite characters

  

Alex went right up to every character, but Aubrey was a little more timid.  The first few characters, she just hid behind my leg, but as the morning went on, she finally got up the nerve to go see her favorite character, Super Why.  You can see the smile on her face because she was next to Super Why and she was brave enough to give him a high five.
 
 


Oh my, I don't know if we are supposed to be going that fast Alex.


Alex and Aubrey even got to take a spin on some Hot Wheels. 
 

We then took a little walk outside.


I thought I would attempt some pictures like last year.  Alex and Aubrey are growing up way too fast.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Looks like everyone had an absolute BLAST!