Saturday, October 26, 2013

Kendra and Rob's Wedding

We had a wonderful time at Kendra and Rob's Wedding.  We were so glad to be part of her special day.   It was such an honor.

Here are the men before the wedding.  Isn't Alex such a cutie!  Dave was a groomsmen and Alex was the ring bearer.

 

Here are the girls, I was so happy to be a bridesmaid and Aubrey loved being a Flower Girl.


Alex, Aubrey, and Kendra's daughter Olivia walking down the aisle.  They all made it down the aisle, but once Olivia saw Grammie, she decided to just take a seat. 



When Alex and Aubrey first made it up to the front, they stood nicely.  Then the ceremony started and these are the looks and poses we got.  There were a lot more pictures, but I figured you all didn't want to see 20 poses of Alex and Aubrey wondering how long this thing was going to take.  : )





My FAMILY.
Olivia, my Mom, Alex (doing a silly pose), me, Aubrey, Kendra, Rob, Andrea, and Dave.

Dave and I in the reception line.
Aubrey and I taking a break while waiting for our picture time. 
   
Us in the park. 
 
Kendra and Rob's Wedding Party
 
 
 

No comments: